Thursday, May 13

New Pattern - Emma Shoulder Bag


I've finished my first pattern! It took me a little while but I think that I have made up a really classic bag look with a twist. The pattern actually includes enough options to create eight different bags! Remember those choose your own adventure books, well this is like a choose your own pattern.

Go to the shop to get one.



The price includes a selling license for an online shop like Etsy and market stalls! So you can sew & sell your finished product (see my Etsy shop policies for more information). Even when I buy patterns and I don't intend to sell the finished product I find I like it when that option is available so I decided to include it.

This is the reversible option with a button and loop closure

This is the basic bag option with magnetic snap closure

This pattern is great for someone new to sewing, I made sure to give detailed step by step instructions and pictures. The pattern is made to be completed in 2.5 to 4 hours depending on what options you choose.

In a week or so I am going to start working on another pattern, but I will post again when that is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...