Sunday, April 4

Speaking of Liberty of London and Target...



My friend and I went to the Target in Bellis Fair one day after the Liberty of London stuff was released and this is my lot I brought back with me. Not too much because we can only bring so much stuff with us back across to Canada without paying duty on it (yeah that is why... not because I can't in good conscious buy a new bed set/multiple canisters/pretty piggy banks despite the fact that we don't need or can afford them all).


I did bring back a cute little frame, a great watering can, and a really cute cars tie for my husband (he loves ties!). I am quite happy to have gotten these things, considering when we went it was actually picked pretty clean. It was also a fun day with my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...