Saturday, March 13

Trip to Portland and some new fabric


My husband and I just got back from visiting Cannon Beach in Oregon (really beautiful!) and on the way home we stopped in Portland, first we went to Anthropologie and I hope the rumour the clerk told me about them opening one in Vancouver is true! Then we stopped at one of the best fabric stores I have ever been to called Cool Cottons. Not only are they very nice, are located in a super cute red house, but they have the best selection of fabrics! They certainly don't skimp on ordering awesome japanese prints.


I got some new Echino that I have been electronically drooling over as well as this really cute Kokka bicycle print. Yes those are tiny bicycles in the best mustard and cranberry colour. And yes that is little words like "bicycle" and "through a grove". And yes that is my cat Zora trying to get in on the picture above with her little paw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...