Tuesday, March 23

Lost, work in progress and oops!



I love this promo picture.Inspired by the Last Supper Battlestar Galactica pic?
I think so!

Lame title, I know but I'm really not that great at titles. Anyhow I am about to watch the newest episode of Lost! I love Lost, I resisted watching it at first but decided to loan seasons 1-5 out of the library to watch while I was sewing and got hooked really fast.


Before I watch Lost though I wanted to post a work in progress of a new bag I designed a couple days ago. I am pretty happy with how it is turning out so far, hopefully it will look good when it is done.


Oh yeah, also look what I did to my water jug with my iron. Oops! Not to big of a deal since the lid still seals. The second thing I have burnt with my iron, the first being a nasty line on my wrist/arm area (don't worry no pictures of that). Note to self: keep things that can melt off the ironing board away from the hot iron.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the Lost Supper. I can't wait until I have an ensemble cast drama so I can manipulate the power of this photo to hint at my own show's deep, deep spirituality. But that's just a Lost cynic speaking. I know one day I'll come around to this show, like I did with BSG, but, until then, I need to milk my skepticism for all it's worth.

    On a lighter note, you need to stop burning things with your iron.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...